Vegetarian spring rolls
Pre-wrap the stuffing for the vegetarian spring rolls, then fry them in the morning and eat them. If you fry them, the calorie count goes up a lot, so it is better to fry them. When we calculate the calories, we will include the oil used for frying the spring rolls.
Chinese chives 150g
Dried beans 100g
Spring roll skin 8 sheets
Salad oil 1 tsp
Soy sauce 1 tbsp
1 tsp cornstarch
1. Shred the dried beans and carrots.
2．Wash and cut the leeks into pieces.
3. Heat oil in a pan, stir-fry the ingredients and drizzle with soy sauce.
4．Turn off the heat, mix the cornstarch with water and pour it into the pan to thicken the mixture.
5. divide the slightly cooled filling into 8 spring roll wrappers and wrap them up.
6. The next day, take out 4 spring rolls and fry the skin in 1 teaspoon of oil.
Calories for 4 spring rolls.
Calories 294 calories
Dietary fiber 3.2g
Saturated fat 0.9g
Green Juice Milk
Green juice milk is obtained by brewing green juice powder with hot milk.
Okra fried rice
Okra is rich in pectin, and its mucus protects the stomach lining and promotes gastric juice secretion. This fried rice dish is a quick version, using ready-made rice, not fried raw rice. However, the rice needs to have a high starch content, otherwise it won't be sticky when fried.
White rice 120g
Chicken sausage 20g
Parmesan cheese 6g
Chicken stock 120ml
Olive oil 1 teaspoon
tsp salt moderate
Black pepper to taste
1. Finely chop the onion, slice the okra and set aside the chicken sausage.
2. Heat oil in a pot, add onion and sauté, add white rice and okra and stir-fry.
3. gradually add the chicken stock, stir-fry until the rice becomes sticky, then add the chicken sausage.
4. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper.
Calories 306 calories
Dietary fiber 2g
Saturated fat 1.7g
Tomato Mustard Noodle
When you eat it by yourself, you can chop the tomatoes finely and it will become a beautiful sauce, and it is very refreshing to eat after mixing with the noodles. Because it is vegetarian, it is low in calories and quick to make.
Noodles (dried) 50g
Sesame seeds 2g
Shiso leaves 2 pieces
Sushi soy sauce 1.5 tsp
Warm water 100ml
Salt about 1g
1. Boil the noodles in a pot, drain in cold water, roll them into small rolls and put them away.
2. Finely chop the tomatoes, shred the shiso leaves and place them on the noodles.
3. Mix wasabi, sushi soy sauce, warm water, salt and sugar together and pour over the noodles.
4. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Calories 223 calories
Dietary fiber 2.3g
Saturated fat 0.2g
The advantage of eating a combination platter for breakfast is the convenience, no need to use any pots and pans, spoons, very fast and convenient. In fact, it really doesn't take much effort or thought to make a rich, calorie-controlled breakfast in the morning.
Greek plain thick yogurt 70g
1 egg (about 50g)
Salad greens 20g
Honey 1.5 tsp
Olive oil 1/2 tsp
Wine vinegar 1/4 tsp
1. Boil the eggs.
2、Greek plain thick yogurt drizzled with honey and strawberries.
3. Mix olive oil with wine vinegar and pour over the salad.
Calories 204 calories
Dietary fiber 0.8g
Saturated fat 3.8g
Fruit and Vegetable Juice
Winter Pumpkin Orange Pear Juice
2 large pieces of southeastern pumpkin
1. wash and peel the fresh pumpkin and cut it into cubes (you can also blanch it slightly).
2. Peel and cut the orange and pear into pieces.
3. Put all the ingredients into a juicer and squeeze the juice.
Day20 / Lunch
Dried scallop and inari sushi
Inari sushi is the most home-made Japanese sushi with oil and bean skin, named after the Inari Shrine where the fox is worshipped. Instead of making vinegared rice, this sushi is made with soaked dried scallops and carrots cooked and mixed with brown rice.
8 tofu buns
Brown rice 250g
Dried scallops (dried) 20g
Soy sauce 1 tbsp
Sugar 1.5 tsp
Water about 200ml
1. In a small saucepan, add all the seasonings.
2. Cook the tofu packets over low heat until slightly tasty and remove from the pot.
3. Dice carrots and add them to the soup pot with the soaked and torn dried scallops, cook the carrots and dried scallops until soft and reduce the juice.
4. Mix the dried scallops and carrots with the brown rice and stuff them evenly into the fried tofu buns.
5. 371 calories of sushi only 54.9 grams of carbohydrates
Dietary fiber 2.9g
Saturated fat 1.3g
Spring Rain Salad
You're all familiar with this name, it's a classic salad from Late Night Eats. My salad has all the same ingredients, but the dressing is slightly different. A salad made with vermicelli is really not that high in calories.
Shinjuku rice noodles (dry) 50g
Sliced ham 20g
Egg 1 (about 50g)
Sesame seeds 2g
Salad oil 1 tsp
Avocado oil 2 tsp
Yuzu vinegar 2 tsp
1. Soak the rice noodles in boiling water, cook briefly, then drain.
2. Fry the eggs in 1 tsp salad oil and cut into shreds.
3、Slice ham and cucumber.
4. Mix all ingredients except salad oil.
5．Toss with rice noodles, shredded ham, shredded cucumber and shredded egg, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Calories 366 calories
Dietary fiber 0.4g
Saturated fat 2.7g