Day 4: Drink three glasses of water first after waking up in the morning
Breakfast: Avocado & Egg Brown Rice Bowls & Cucumber and orange juice
egg (which can eat in raw)
Cucumber. One stick
Orange 2 pcs.
Lemon juice. 2 teaspoons
Pepper and salt
- cook the brown rice and when rice is ready, portion it into bowls, and crack an egg over it.
- Stir the egg into rice until the egg is fully incorporated.
- Stir in a splash of tamari, also add the soy sauce into it.
- Top your rice bowl with scallions, sesame seeds, and nori. A slide of avocado, and the pickled ginger.
- Cut the three juice ingredients into pieces and put them in a juicer to extract the juice.
Calories: 422 calories
Dietary fiber 5.8g
Saturated fat 5.7g
Launch： Chrysanthemum coronarium potato brown rice ball
Chrysanthemum coronarium. 100g
Roasted sesame seeds. 5g
Brown rice. 150g
Sushi seaweed. 1/2 sheet
Sesame oil 1 tsp
- wash and blanch the chrysanthemum, squeeze out the water and chop it, mix it with salt and sesame oil.
- steam or put the potatoes in the microwave oven and mash them after they are cooked.
- Mix brown rice with mashed potatoes, chopped chrysanthemum and toasted sesame seeds together with sesame seeds, and then knead into rice balls.
- Wrap the outer layer of rice balls with sushi seaweed for decoration.
Calories: 378 calories
Dietary fiber 7g
Saturated fat 1.1g
Dinner：Smoked salmon and cucumber flower salad
Cucumber flowers. 50g
Salad greens. 40g
Smoked salmon 50g
Olive oil. 2 tsp
Avocado oil. 1/2 tsp
Oil and vinegar. 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice. 1/2 tsp
Chopped parsley. 1/2 tsp
- Wash cucumber flowers lightly and drain well
- chopped smoked salmon
- mix olive oil, avocado oil, wine vinegar, lemon juice and chopped parsley to make a sauce.
- toss the cucumber flowers, salmon and salad greens with the sauce.
Calories: 181 calories
Dietary fiber 0.4g
Saturated fat 2.1g