Breakfast: Spinach and ham sandwich
Whole wheat toast 60g
Tender spinach 40g
1. Cut the whole wheat toast into 2 slices.
2. Heat the butter in a small pan, sauté the washed spinach and season with a little salt.
3. stack the ingredients in such a way as toast, ham slices, spinach, mozzarella and toast.
4. Press into the sandwich pan and heat until the mozzarella melts.
Calories 255 calories
Dietary fiber 3.4g
Saturated fat 2.8g
Broccoli root 2 pieces
White grapefruit 2 large cloves
1. blanch the roots of the broccoli in boiling water for about 10 seconds; remove from the heat.
2. Wash and peel all ingredients except white grapefruit and cut into pieces.
3. remove the membrane of white grapefruit and break into pieces.
4. Put all the ingredients into a juicer and squeeze the juice.
Lunch: Kimchi Pork with Tofu
This way of eating is actually "very Korean", except that the Korean "original" version is usually served with rice, and the amount of meat is also more, and the taste is spicy, but here it has been modified. The reason for the modification is to reduce the three major sources of calories -: meat, rice, chili sauce, which is probably the calories of sliced pork is not very low no matter what, rice is not low in calories, and chili sauce is a not too high or low calorie value. But if you add the amount of meat and rice, the value of chili sauce must be added, otherwise there is no taste. Either you don't add it, or you add it all, and the result of adding it all is an explosion of heat.
Pork Hot Pot Slices 50g
Purple onion 75g
Korean style old tofu 200g
Sesame oil 1 tsp
Chili sauce 10g
Salt moderate amount
1. Heat a non-stick frying pan on medium-low heat and fry the pork hotpot meat to remove the fat.
2. Add sesame oil to the pan, add the shredded purple onion and kimchi and sauté.
3. turn down the heat and add the pork hot pot slices.
4. mix the chili sauce, sugar, salt and water and stir-fry well.
5. boil the Korean old tofu in water and then cut thick slices to serve with the sauteed kimchi pork.
Calories 530 calories
Dietary fiber 3.6g
Saturated fat 10.9g
Dinner: Chicken salad with eggplant
Eggplant has an awesome amount of fiber that will make you feel full, and the skin is a beautiful purple color that contains the anthocyanins that women love. Eggplant is good for everything, the only headache is that it absorbs a lot of oil according to our usual frying method. So here we use the way of frying softly first and then mix with oil to control the oil of making eggplant, plus the chicken is also cooked in water, basically the heat on the oil is completely controlled. This salad is very tasty, full and close to full taste.
Baguette slices 30g
Purple eggplant 100g
Red bell pepper 100g
Chicken breast 50g
Water radish 15g
Red wine vinegar 1 teaspoon
Olive oil 2 tsp
Lemon juice 1/2 tsp
Black pepper to taste
1. Lightly cook chicken breasts in water and shred into thin strips.
2. Cut red bell pepper and purple eggplant into large slices, brush with a little oil (about 1/4 tsp), fry in a skillet and shred.
3、Slice water radish into thin slices.
4. mix the red wine vinegar, remaining olive oil, lemon juice, salt and black pepper and toss with the shredded chicken and vegetables.
5. Serve on baguette slices.
Calories 264 calories
Dietary fiber 6.3 g
Saturated fat 1.6g