Usually, we eat most of the vegetarian
Shumai with all glutinous rice. But it's still the same problem, the stuffing of all glutinous rice is more oily, plus a lot of glutinous rice, the nutrients are also very unbalanced. So here it is improved to assorted flavor. Mushrooms, spring bamboo shoots and peas not only taste good, but also have a great amount of fiber, which can bring a sense of satiety to breakfast. In early spring, when spring bamboo shoots are in season, they taste best. For the rest of the year, it's better to use crisp vegetables like asparagus and wild rice instead.
Fresh shiitake mushrooms 100g
Spring bamboo shoots 100g
Cooked glutinous rice 100g
Large wonton skin 13 sheets
1 tbsp oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
1. Dice the mushrooms and asparagus and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the diced mushrooms and spring bamboo shoots and stir-fry until soft.
3．Turn the heat down, add the cooked glutinous rice, soy sauce and peas and mix well, then turn off the heat and bring the filling to room temperature.
4. wrap 25 grams of the filling in each large wonton skin and freeze it after wrapping.
5. Steam over high heat when eating, 7 to 8 minutes after the water boils.
Calories of 4 vegetarian Shumai 229 calories
Dietary fiber 4.2g
Saturated fat 0.5g
Fruit and Vegetable Juice：
Carrot and Purple Kale Juice
Purple kale leaves about 2 pieces
1. peel and cut the carrot into pieces.
2. blanch the kale leaves and chop them.
3. peel and cut the pear into pieces, and cut the lemon into pieces.
4. Put all the ingredients together in a juicer and squeeze the juice.
Lunch：Baked pasta with eggplant and cheese
Whole wheat pasta 30g
Purple eggplant 150g
Red bell pepper 40g
Chicken breast 50g
1 teaspoon olive oil
Black pepper moderate amount
a little water
1. Dice the purple eggplant and red pepper and set aside.
2. boil the chicken breast and cut into small dice.
3. Heat oil in a pan and stir-fry the diced eggplant.
4. add the red bell pepper and chicken, add salt and stir-fry.
5. add a little water and cook the diced eggplant until almost done.
6. boil a pot of water, add salt and cook the whole wheat pasta until 80% cooked (about 6 minutes).
7. Mix the sauce with the whole wheat pasta and put it into a baking dish, sprinkle with mozzarella.
8. Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
Calories 351 calories
Carbohydrates 32.3 grams
Dietary fiber 8.9g
Saturated fat 5.1g
Dinner：Red Pepper Avocado Salad
Avocado 70g (about 1/2 one)
Salad greens 30g
Red bell pepper 15g
Lemon juice 1/2 tsp
1/2 teaspoon olive oil
Salt about 1g
Black pepper to taste
1. Fry the bacon until crispy and drain off the excess fat.
2. Finely chop the red bell pepper and toss with 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice and olive oil.
3. Toss the ingredients in step 2 with the salad greens.
4. drizzle avocado with 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
5. Break up the bacon and eat together.
Calories 281 calories
Dietary fiber 5.2g
Saturated fat 5.3g