Vegetarian steamed dumplings
The advantage of vegetarian steamed dumplings is that there are more options when dealing with the fats and oils that enhance the taste of vegetarian dishes because you don't have to consider the calorie-hogging meat proteins and fats. Also, since a lot of vegetables are put in, the nutrient richness is full. The advantage of using commercially available dumpling skins is that they are uniform and thin in weight, while homemade ones are generally thicker, which makes it difficult to put in a lot of filling, thus affecting the ratio of starch to other nutrients. Here we would like to have less weight of starch, and if we can use thin skins to wrap a little more filling, this is the way to go. Of course, you can roll out your own 10g dumpling skins.
Shinjuku rice flour 20g
Dried wood fungus 10g
Dried shredded 50g
Large dumpling skin 20 sheets
1 tbsp sesame oil
Salad oil 1 tbsp
1 tsp soy sauce
1) Soak and soften the new bamboo rice noodles and dried fungus and chop them.
2) Chop dried shredded pork and chives.
3) Beat the eggs and scramble them in a pan with 1 tbsp salad oil and chop them.
4) Stir-fry the ingredients in steps 1 and 2 in 1 tbsp sesame oil and mix with the eggs and salt and soy sauce to make the filling.
5) Divide the filling evenly among 20 dumpling skins, wrap and freeze in the refrigerator.
6. Take out and steam for 6 minutes on high heat.
Calories of 4 dumplings 228 calories
Dietary fiber 1.6g
Saturated fat 1.3g
1. peel and cut the carrot into pieces.
2. Blanch the purple kale leaves in boiling water for 10 seconds and chop them.
3. cut the pineapple against the grain.
Day8 / Lunch
Kimchi and Tofu Soup
Small onion 15g
Korean style tofu 150g
Baby vegetables 150g
White rice 120g
Korean dashi 10g
1 tsp soy sauce
Salt moderate amount
1. Slice the onion, tear the kimchi and cut the tofu into pieces.
2. put water in a pot, put small onion and kimchi and bring to a boil.
3. add salt, Korean soy sauce and soy sauce.
4. add tofu and baby vegetables and cook over low heat until tasty.
5. Serve white rice with seaweed.
Calories 451 calories
Dietary fiber 7.2g
Saturated fat 2g
Day8 / Dinner
Cod fish and vegetable cakes
Cooked cod fish pieces 60g
Frozen sweet green beans 50g
Kale with spores 50g
Roasted sesame seeds 3g
Plain flour 50g
Cooking wine 1 tsp
Black pepper moderate amount
Chili powder 1/2 tsp
Salad oil 2 tsp
1. Shred the spore kale and carrots.
2．Mix all ingredients except salad oil and seasonings to form a batter.
3. Heat a small non-stick frying pan with a little oil with a brush, add 1/5 to 1/4 of the batter and fry on medium heat for about 2 minutes, turning over.
4. Fry until the other side is slightly crispy and fragrant.
Calories 413 calories
Dietary fiber 6.8g
Saturated fat 1.1g