My love for kale is evident in the fact that I eat it often. Kale goes well with sausage and bacon. If you like to eat it in the morning, you may want to pair it with more of these vegetables, it is easier to achieve a balance of nutrients. This morning, I ate an amazing 20 spore kale! Of course, this is not recommended to try, after all, the amount of fiber is too high, people with a bad stomach is still very easy to indigestion.
Spore kale 350g
2 breakfast sausages
1 egg (about 50g)
Salad oil 1 tsp
Chicken stock/water 15 ml
Black pepper to taste
1. Boil the eggs.
2、Break open the spore kale and set aside.
3. Heat 1/2 teaspoon of oil in a frying pan, fry the breakfast sausage and use kitchen paper to absorb the excess oil.
4) Add the spore kale cut side down to the pan, add the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of oil and chicken stock, salt, cook slightly over low heat until soft, then turn the heat to medium and sprinkle with black pepper.
Calories 380 calories
Dietary fiber 13.3g
Saturated fat 2.2g
Carrot 2 sticks
1. peel and cut the carrot into pieces.
2. peel and cut the apples and pears into pieces.
3. Wash and slice the ginger.
4. Put all the ingredients into a juicer and squeeze the juice.
Day9 / Lunch
Japanese Style Spaghetti with knucklehead salmon
I was going to have pasta with salmon in a green sauce that day, but after calculating the calories of the pasta and the calories of the green sauce, I silently gave up. When making a healthy meal, sometimes there are trade-offs. Pasta with sauce is perfect, but the calories are amazing, and where is the portion of vegetables? So I reduced the amount of noodles and added shredded gourd to impersonate it, but it still tasted great and I didn't feel bad about eating an impostor.
Spaghetti (dry) 40g
Flying fish roe 1 tsp
Crushed perilla leaves 2 pieces
Avocado oil 1 tsp
Chicken stock 1 tbsp
Pepper and salt to taste
1. Boil the pasta in a pot of water, sprinkle with salt and cook for about 6 minutes.
2. Dry the salmon and fry it in a separate non-stick pan.
3. thinly slice the gherkins and fry them in butter and avocado oil over low heat until soft.
4. put in the thin noodles, drizzle with chicken stock and a little water, season with pepper and salt.
5. Serve with the salmon, sprinkled with the roe and chopped shiso leaves.
Calories 308 calories
Dietary fiber 4.3g
Saturated fat 3g
Bacon and Avocado Sandwich
There don't seem to be many complimentary words about bacon, and many people stay away from it. I don't eat a lot of bacon, but I do eat it occasionally. The crunchy bacon flavor is really great, and it goes great with avocado. And with that bacon, the flavor of the avocado itself, and the sweetness of the tomato, this sandwich is basically delicious without any condiments, and it's wonderful to have food that tastes good without adding more calories.
Lemon 1 clove
Salt to taste
black pepper to taste
1. Fry the bacon in a non-stick pan until crisp, remove and drain the excess fat.
2. Cut avocado into thick slices and wipe the top layer with lemon to prevent discoloration.
3. cut the baguette into 4 parts horizontally.
4. remove the seeds from the tomatoes and slice them.
5. Combine baguette and all ingredients to make 2 mini sandwiches.
Calories 297 calories
Dietary fiber 6.2g
Saturated fat 3.8g