Simple 30-Day Weight-Loss Meal Plan | Lose up to 10 pounds by just follow up this meal plan --- Day 8
Vegetarian steamed dumplings
The advantage of vegetarian steamed dumplings is that there are more options when dealing with the fats and oils that enhance the taste of vegetarian dishes because you don't have to consider the calorie-hogging meat proteins and fats. Also, since a lot of vegetables are put in, the nutrient richness is full. The advantage of using commercially available dumpling skins is that they are uniform and thin in weight, while homemade ones are generally thicker, which makes it difficult to put in a lot of filling, thus affecting the ratio of starch to other nutrients. Here we...
Simple 30-Day Weight-Loss Meal Plan | Lose up to 10 pounds by just follow up this meal plan --- Day 7
Breakfast: Baked Eggs with Spinach
Egg 1pc 50g
White toast 30g
Parmesan cheese 2g
Salad oil 1/2 tsp
Salt nearly 1g
Black pepper to taste
1. Blanch the spinach, squeeze out the water and chop it up.
2. Beat the eggs with milk, add salt and black pepper and mix well.
3. grease a baking pan, put the spinach in it and pour in the egg mixture.
4. preheat oven to 175 degrees and bake for 15 minutes, then remove and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake the white toast and serve together.
Calories 233 calories
Dietary fiber 2.1g
Simple 30-Day Weight-Loss Meal Plan | Lose up to 10 pounds by just follow up this meal plan --- Day 6
Usually, we eat most of the vegetarian
Shumai with all glutinous rice. But it's still the same problem, the stuffing of all glutinous rice is more oily, plus a lot of glutinous rice, the nutrients are also very unbalanced. So here it is improved to assorted flavor. Mushrooms, spring bamboo shoots and peas not only taste good, but also have a great amount of fiber, which can bring a sense of satiety to breakfast. In early spring, when spring bamboo shoots are in season, they taste best. For the rest of the year,...
Simple 30-Day Weight-Loss Meal Plan | Lose up to 10 pounds by just follow up this meal plan --- Day 5
Breakfast: Spinach and ham sandwich
Whole wheat toast 60g
Tender spinach 40g
1. Cut the whole wheat toast into 2 slices.
2. Heat the butter in a small pan, sauté the washed spinach and season with a little salt.
3. stack the ingredients in such a way as toast, ham slices, spinach, mozzarella and toast.
4. Press into the sandwich pan and heat until the mozzarella melts.
Calories 255 calories
Dietary fiber 3.4g
Saturated fat 2.8g
Simple 30-Day Weight-Loss Meal Plan | Lose up to 10 pounds by just follow up this meal plan --- Day 4
Day 4: Drink three glasses of water first after waking up in the morning
Breakfast: Avocado & Egg Brown Rice Bowls & Cucumber and orange juice
egg (which can eat in raw)
Cucumber. One stick
Orange 2 pcs.
Lemon juice. 2 teaspoons
Pepper and salt
- cook the brown rice and when rice is ready, portion it into bowls, and crack an egg over it.
- Stir the egg into...